INDEPENDENT PERSONAL TRAINERS
Core Fitness Studios is designed for entrepreneurial personal trainers and fitness/wellness professionals to develop their own business and brand of training without doing reports, projecting numbers, and giving the majority of the price of the training sessions away to a corporate entity. We welcome independent trainers that are professional, educated, and business-minded to be a part of an independent and cohesive team of health and fitness professionals.
The procedure necessary for setting up here at Core Fitness is below.
Please send all necessary document via email to email@example.com
NCCA Accredited personal training certifications are listed here: http://www.credentialingexcellence.org/p/cm/ld/fid=121
1. Copy of your national certification (NCCA accredited)
2. CPR/AED certification
3. Liability Insurance – $1 million in coverage with Core Fitness Studios and the address (74 Cedar Swamp Rd., Glen Cove, NY 11542) listed as additional insured on your ACORD form.
4. Credit Card information to keep on file. Call, email, text, or bring in by scheduled appointment. Whatever you are most comfortable doing.
5. A government issued photo ID.
6. Set up a MindBody account. Download the MindBody Connect app on your phone. This is how you schedule clients and pay for sessions (ANY SESSION NOT IN MINDBODY PRIOR TO THE SESSION START WILL BE DOUBLE CHARGED).
7. Once all is set with can work on getting you facility access.
8. All trainers and each client must sign a waiver form (one-time thing) prior to beginning training.